Part 2 - Avatar
mediaposted on 2023-03-15, 20:29 authored by L.D. EsselinkL.D. Esselink, F. RoelofsenF. Roelofsen, Jakub Dotlaçil, Shani Mende-Gillings, Maartje de Meulder, Nienke Sijm, Anika Smeijers
These videos contain the avatar animations from Part 2 of the evaluation study. The videos comprise shorter questions and statements (3 each), and longer questions and statements (also 3 each). The videos contain subtitles with question marks indicating separate words.
Sentences are as follows. The English text is followed by the gloss in parenthesis.
- Did you sleep well? (YOU GOOD SLEEP PALMS-UP)
- Do you use any medications? (YOU MEDICINE USE PALMS-UP)
- What are you allergic to? (YOU ALLERGIC FOR WHAT PALMS-UP)
- Please stay in bed. (YOU PLEASE BED STAY)
- I will come back later. (I LATER BACK)
- A colleague will come by soon to draw blood. (SOON COLLEAGUE COME BLOOD DRAW)
- Who is your general practicioner? (YOU GENERAL-PRACTITIONER WHO INDEX)
- Do you have hearing aids or a cochlear implant? (HEARING-AID OR COCHLEAR-IMPLANT HAVE YOU INDEX PALMS-UP)
- Have you had a Corona test in the past seven days? (PAST SEVEN DAY YOU ALREADY CORONA TEST INDEX PALMS-UP)
- Your Corona test results are negative. (YOU CORONA TEST RESULTS NEGATIVE)
- Sometimes the test is wrong, therefore we have to do more research. (SOMETIMES TEST WRONG THEREFORE WE MORE RESEARCH HAVE-TO)
- Sorry, I'm failing to insert the intravenous drip. I'll call a colleague. (SORRY INTRAVENOUS-DRIP FAIL I COLLEAGUE CALL)