File(s) under permanent embargo
Reason: Confidential data
Monitoring athletes, trainers, coaches and health professionals: Basketball shooting percentages during training in talented female athletes 2015-2017
datasetposted on 19.09.2018, 12:37 by Angelo Richardson, R.R.D. Oudejans, M. van Maarseveen, N.R. van Ulzen
- MATCH: Monitoring Athletes, Trainers, Coaches and Health professionals
- Knowledge of the epidemiology and severity of injuries and illness in young female elite athletes is lacking
- A monitor system (surveillance method) was developed for collecting data from questionnaires and physical tests
- The project resulted in several datasets (see reference to Figshare collection)
As part of the MATCH-project shot rate data were collected during 2015-2017 training sessions of CTO Amsterdam Women’s basketball.
- Participants: 22 young elite Dutch female athletes participating in talent development programmes (CTO Amsterdam)
- Shots were made from 18 positions at an indoor basketball court.
- The fileset constains a csv-file with several columns and a pdf-file with further details. Columns:
1) Shot position
2) Date and time
3) Shots made
4) Shots total
- Because of the sensitive nature of the data, the fileset is confidential and will be shared only under strict conditions. For more information contact email@example.com.
This study was funded by the Taskforce for Applied Research (SIA, reference number 1013-15-12P)
- Urban Vitality