File(s) not publicly available
Reason: Confidential data
Monitoring athletes, trainers, coaches and health professionals: Basketball shooting percentages during training in talented female athletes 2015-2017
datasetposted on 19.09.2018 by Angelo Richardson, R.R.D. Oudejans, M. van Maarseveen, N.R. van Ulzen
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
- MATCH: Monitoring Athletes, Trainers, Coaches and Health professionals
- Knowledge of the epidemiology and severity of injuries and illness in young female elite athletes is lacking
- A monitor system (surveillance method) was developed for collecting data from questionnaires and physical tests
- The project resulted in several datasets (see reference to Figshare collection)
As part of the MATCH-project shot rate data were collected during 2015-2017 training sessions of CTO Amsterdam Women’s basketball.
- Participants: 22 young elite Dutch female athletes participating in talent development programmes (CTO Amsterdam)
- Shots were made from 18 positions at an indoor basketball court.
- The fileset constains a csv-file with several columns and a pdf-file with further details. Columns:
1) Shot position
2) Date and time
3) Shots made
4) Shots total
- Because of the sensitive nature of the data, the fileset is confidential and will be shared only under strict conditions. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This study was funded by the Taskforce for Applied Research (SIA, reference number 1013-15-12P)
- Urban Vitality